On your keyboard press the buttons "Ctrl +" or "Ctrl -"
at the same time to zoom in or out to view our website how you like!
Be our friend on Facebook and receive a
Promotion Code to get
10% off your next order!
Be our Facebook friend at http://www.facebook.com/KochMartialArts
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
About Koch Martial Arts & Fitness Supply
by Randall Koch
Owner of Koch Martial Arts & Fitness Supply
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Italian: Il buono, il brutto e il cattivo) is a 1966 Italian epic Spaghetti western film directed by Sergio Leone, starring Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Wallach in the title roles
Here at Koch Martial Arts & Fitness Supply, I want to be as upfront as possible with our customers on how we do business. There are many "good" features about our website which gives us a large group of loyal and repeat customers who live throughout the world.
However, there are some negative ("bad" and "ugly") features about our business that some customers may not like. I would prefer new customers are aware of these possible negatives BEFORE placing an order.
With over 10 years experience selling
martial arts and boxing equipment online, I have found that there is only one thing worse then losing a sale...gaining a sale but to an unhappy customer! It's a bad experience for a customer who places an order who's not aware
of all the possibilities that can occur with their order. In addition, when I deal with a disgruntled customer, it's by far the least enjoyable aspect of my job. I would prefer to avoid this possible lose-lose situation by presenting
"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" of Koch Martial Arts & Fitness Supply:
1. The LARGEST SELECTION of Martial Arts equipment anywhere on the internet!: I'm not exaggerating when we state we sell over 20,000 items. Our two biggest suppliers (Asian World Martial Arts and Century Martial Arts) each sell 10,000 plus items. When you include our other suppliers like Macho Martial Arts and TITLE Boxing/MMA, you easily see we offer one of the largest selections anywhere on the internet!
2. The OVERALL LOWEST PRICES for Martial Arts supplies and Boxing equipment!: There's a chance you will find a specific item cheaper than we offer. However, our OVERALL prices are some the lowest around! We keep our prices low for our customers by using a unique business system. We order "on demand" from our suppliers and then relay the products to our customers. This allows us to place high volume weekly orders giving us larger price discounts from our suppliers. In addition, this prevents us from keeping an inventory so we do not tie-up capital or the expenses of warehousing. We do not spend any money on advertising. We are not greedy and only make a $0.50 - $5 profit on each item we sell (we make up for this by the high volume of items we sell). All these things allow us to keep our prices down for our customers!
3. TIMELY and COURTEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!: Every time I work with one of our suppliers, I'm a customer just like you! I understand how frustrating it can be when a company takes too long to reply to an email or doesn't reply at all. As the owner, I personally reply to all (unless sick) customer emails and through our website's live support. I try to reply to all emails and offline messages within one business day and do so in a courteous manner. As the owner, I'm the most motivated person in our company to create and keep a happy customer!
4. KNOWLEDGABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!: Unfortunately, not all companies have knowledgeable sales representatives. Most are very nice but tend to be entry level employees who do not have an extensive background (if any background at all) related to the products they sell. The upper management or owners are usually very knowledgeable with the products they sell but it's always a hassle (if not impossible) to be able to contact them when you need specific information or have a problem that needs to be fixed quickly. In addition, there's a chance you won't communicate with the same representative each time you order or have questions. It's hard for a company to help you with your unique needs if you always deal with a different person. You won't experience any of these problems here! As the owner, I personally (unless sick) answer every email. I have an extensive background in multiple martial arts and have a general fitness/sports background as well. I actually know what I'm talking about when it comes to most of the products we sell. However, if you have a question I can't answer I'm not afraid to admit my ignorance and will do the research and try to find the correct information for you.
5. We have products for almost ALL STYLES or FORMS of Martial Arts, Combat Sports and general Fitness!: Browse the internet and you'll find that this company only sells this particular brand, this website only Boxing gear, this supplier only sells Karate items, this business only sells Fitness equipment, etc. We have an online store that has products for almost everyone! You can train in almost anything: Aikido, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Chinese Martial Arts, Filipino Martial Arts, Hapkido, Judo, Jujitsu, Karate, Kendo, Kenpo / Kempo, Kickboxing, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Tai Chi, Tang Soo Do, Weightlifting, Wrestling, or Yoga. There's a good chance we have products for you and your unique needs! I personally train in and/or teach Traditional Martial Arts, Mixed Martial Arts, Reality Based Self Defense, and Fitness activities. I have an appreciation for all of them as they each give me different benefits that the others do not. My training beliefs mirror the product selection on this website!
Please allow up to 2 weeks BEFORE your order ships:
If you need your order sooner, I recommend you DO NOT order through this website and instead order directly from the manufacturer (AWMA, Century, TITLE, etc.) or another vendor who can guarantee faster delivery.
An item in your order may be out of stock or sold out:
We try to keep our website up to date as much as possible. However, with over 20,000 items/variations listed on this website and dealing with different suppliers, it's almost impossible to maintain a real-time inventory for each
product. If an item in your order is not available, I will email you as quickly as possible with a refund or item substitution options. If the possibility of an item not being available will be a problem, I recommend you
DO NOT order through this website.
|We Ship Worldwide
International customers can view our website in a different language to make shopping easier.
section of our website to do this as well as other helpful information such as shipping rates to your country, custom duties/taxes, size conversion calculators, etc.
Shop with Confidence
We want you to have a positive experience with us! If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason you can always email us. We will reply in a timely manner and discuss your questions/concerns and offer solutions to your issues. You can return any item in new condition within 30 days of the delivery date to exchange for another item or a refund for the cost of the item.
We want you to feel confident knowing you are getting a good deal from us! If you see the same product being sold for a cheaper price give us the opportunity to price match. We can't guarantee we can match all prices (especially if another website has a clearance sale)...however, we will try our best for you! Email us the link if you see a better deal out there!
10% Military Discount for all orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses.
We will refund your payment 10% for the cost of the items after we receive your order.
Thank you for your service!
Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter and EMT personnel are eligible for a 10% discount
on all orders.
to receive instructions on how to get your discount code!